Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Sandman Cometh

Diego-san often seems to indicate he thinks Theo is a bit of a pest. Usually when Theo comes in close proximity, Diego-san will first try to swat him away and if that doesn't work he'll evacuate to a higher location that Theo can't get to.

That's why it puzzles me that Diego-san has no resistance to the sandman. I'm constantly having to clean the eye boogers away, an activity Diego doesn't particularly care for. I wish he could learn to swat that darn sandman away because I gotta believe Theo is a much nicer visitor.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Sometimes I get sleepy-bugs in my eyes, too. My Mommie picks them out, and I try to eat them. Is that icky?

Ana said...

Chica also has this all the time. I don't kn ow why Pumuckl cares so much about his look and she, the lady, doesn't.... cats can be strange at times.