Sunday, July 06, 2008

Cover Those Ears

Diego-san and Thompson have lived with me for over five years now so I'm a bit surprised that I can still occasionally surprise the two. Last night I stubbed my toe against a chest I have upstairs. The chest has been in that location since last winter so it's not like it was anything but a case of extreme clumsiness on my part. But the boyz got to hear a few choice words or two they've never heard from me before as I was hopping around like a bunny. This morning my toe is all black and blue so it was a big time stub. This is Thompson looking a bit relieved that this new and blue language I was speaking last night hasn't been continued.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

My Mommie doesn't say those words very often, either.

gottagopractice said...

Owie!

Ana said...

Ouch! Hope it will turn into a more natural color soon!