Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wake Up Theo

I'm so mean.

I washed my hands and forgot that today was laundry day and I had washed the towels without replacing them. So I went off to get some clean towels and saw Theo sitting innocently on a pile of clothes I hadn't put in the washer yet. I naturally shook my wet hands above him. In a very delayed reaction he jumped up startled. It wasn't an "I'm getting wet I have to move" reaction. It was almost as if he first had to process that water shouldn't be hitting him from where he sat and that maybe he should move.

I'm so mean.

5 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Sometimes the urge to bedevil the kitties is just too strong to ignore.

Gizmo said...

Aww poor Theo! My mommy does thesame thing to me sometimes!

Ana said...

hihi, I am doing this all the time :-) and actually their new favorite napping place - the bathroom - makes it even easier! :-)

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

hehehe...now that is mean! Oh well us humans have to get even when we can...lol
:)

Denise said...

Well, at least you didn't dump hot soup on the poor innocent!

Sorry, but I am catching up on your blog after being out of town for a week!