Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Ever Defiant One

Diego-san and I had another minor skirmish last night. Instead of supervising the entire dinner time I stepped out of the room for a moment and when I returned, Diego had nudged Theo away from his dish and was beginning to munch down his second dinner. So I hollered at him and he ran down to the basement meowing/muttering all the way down.

He wasn't down there long however when he came running back up the stairs. His next move surprised even me. As he was running by Theo's dinner dish, he turned his head, stopped, and ate a couple morsels before continuing on into the living room. Um, I think that may have been a symbolic middle finger gesture directed at me.

6 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Diego-san is a master at dinner-snatching. I think maybe he was giving you the middle claw.

Daisy said...

Diego says "Nya-nya, you can't tell me what to do!"

Anonymous said...

Ya think? hehehehe.

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha....Diego cracks me up! That was very "in your face" to stop for a couple more morsels : )

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Just to show you who's boss!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Diego-san has such a great personality. We love it!!!

P.S.
Thanks for sending Orange Boy get well wishes and purrs. He is doing much, much, better now!