Monday, May 12, 2008

I Heart Amanda

Back home. Boyz were glad to see me. Diego-san oscillated between trying to punish me for my unexcused absence (he wouldn't be in the same room as me) and being extra vocal and clingy (when we were in the same room he wanted my undivided attention).

Scooted to the cemetery to visit my mom. I can't believe it's been almost nine years since she died. She never got to meet the boyz but she was a good grandma to the late great Mr. Max.

Then at night Thompson, Theo, and I watched the season finale of Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites. This season got much better as it went on but we were all pretty disappointed that Amanda lost to Parvati. Finishing second in the last two seasons of the show Amanda has proven she just isn't very good at the jury part of the game...

P.S. Diego-san showed who would win a game of Survivor in our house. He organized a walk out at bedtime. I was getting ready for bed and just as we got to the time when the boyz usually claim their spots for the night he walked by Thompson, looked at him and then the two of them went downstairs to join Theo. It's like they had a meeting when I wasn't here and this was what was agreed upon...

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I am disappointed for Amanda, too.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That's one gorgeous kitty! We frequently have meetings without Mom. Sometimes, it's Cats Only.

Unknown said...

We were sure Amanda would win too, Mum lost $5 to Grandpa.

Your day sounded much like ours, except Mum wasn't feeling well yesterday and is going to go put flowers on Grandma's grave today after work.

Yah see - if you don't hang around the house to go to all the meetings you miss out!