Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Dogs and Cats

As Kellie the Orange Cat noted yesterday in a comment, it's not really fair that I leave my boyz for someone else to take care of as I'm taking care of someone else's dogs. Unfortunately the dogs' human, M-, has a hard time finding someone to take both her dogs when she goes on her annual trip to Mexico mainly because the younger dog Torii is so full of energy and mischief. Torii needs constant supervision and he can be more than a handful. But he's such a sweet dog that I don't mind spending time with him. Of course I know I'm shirking my own duties by leaving my boyz alone but they do much better in a nonsupervised setting than Torii (and Kurbie) do. (Kurbie is in front, Torii is in the back in the picture.)

P.S. It was Torii's birthday yesterday so when I got over to the house I was sure to sing him happy birthday and give him a snack. He seemed quite pleased with the extra attention although I think he might have been just as happy with the snack and not my warbling.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I am Allowed to be left alone overnight if my Mommie and Daddie leave. Any longer than that and I must have a sitter.

I think Torii appreciated the birthday song!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Torii go to LA. You should not have to look after him anymore. He Angel now.

Gardy seeing Torii wearing an Angels uniform on the cover of the Sporting News: "It just doesn't look right, does it?"

The Cat Realm said...

Sometimes it just seems as if there aren't enough humans around to take care of all of us!
Mrs. OZ

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Nice of you to dog-sit. My SS cat-sit for others and leave me with her sister from time to time so I am used to this type of treatment, not that I like it.