Monday, June 04, 2007

Healthy Doesn't Ever Seem to Mean Tasty

After some research I've decided to switch the boyz food to something I hope is healthier. I chose Felidae which is much more meat based than the Science Diet the boyz have been getting.

I mixed some of the new food in with the boyz' stash of older food. The result wasn't too good. All of the three ate the old morsels first and left the new food. None of the three finished their portions- which is rather historic given their obsession with meal times.

Eventually all the food got consumed though- I suspect it was Theo who eventually finished it all off. I'll see how this goes the next few days- I don't want the boyz to starve but I suspect that they'll give in to their hunger and eat whatever food is out once they realize that's the choice they are given. In the meantime I'll probably continue with the combination old and new for awhile.

No comments: