Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Xmas Shopping

I essentially finished up my Christmas shopping/duties yesterday although I haven't bought the boyz anything (I suspect Thompson may be Jewish).

I'm not too fond of shopping during the quieter times of the year so the hustle and bustle of holiday crowds tends to raise my blood pressure by measurable amounts. Every year for the past few years I've told myself I would buy everything online but I haven't gotten organized (or perhaps motivated) enough to do that. So every year I tend to devote one day to get all my shopping done. And this year that was yesterday. I think it maybe time for somebody to get a holiday spirit transplant...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been gloating to anyone who will listen that I finished my holiday shopping in November! Funnily enough people are not as excited by this as I am, they usually call me names : ) I did 95% of my shopping on-line this year - so easy. I think the only presents I bought at a store were the ones for Kellie.

Is Thompson lighting Hanukkah candles this year?