Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ideal Shopper

After being extremely disciplined all during Christmas season, today I became the retailer's ultimate customer. I was at the pet store buying the boyz food when a cat tree caught my eye. Minutes later I was loading it into my car. It cost just about as much as all the other presents I bought this year. I guess I felt a little guilty that I hadn't bought my roomies anything for Xmas.

The tree was a hit. It has two legs that serve as scratching posts. In between the posts are wooden sticks that hold balls for the boyz to swat at. On top is a big flat top that all three took turns sleeping in. Thompson in particular seems very pleased with the new piece of furniture.

2 comments:

gottagopractice said...

Is that Purrrniture that I see? It's amazing that the cats immediately know that that's *their* furniture.

Unknown said...

The boyz look very busy with their new furniture! All three examining it at once - they seem very impressed : )