Friday, December 15, 2006

Plumbing Update

I was able to find a washer the size of the one I lost for my kitchen faucet. I was even able to get it installed. Unfortunately it didn't slow the flow of water trickling non stop from the faucet.

Plan B was to buy a whole new faucet and try to install that to see if that would take care of the problem. I ran up to Home Depot and looked for the cheapest set I could find. I found one for $10.00. I looked at the directions and it didn't look too complicated. Now I have a weekend project. Or I may just call a plumber. This turning off the water to the whole house stuff gets old real quick- plus the boyz aren't happy when I won't turn on the bathroom faucets for them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope your plumbing problems are resolved this weekend without too much trouble.

I love this picture of Diego San, he looks so aloof & superior, just like a good cat should : )