Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Sad Tale

Theo's foster mom, D, emailed a group of people (including me) looking for a home for two cats, Mr. Amory and Lynx, whose owner recently passed away. It was the owner's wish that the two find a home together.

A story like that always gets to me and I immediately want to help out. Unfortunately I think the feline population in my house is at its maximum number.

The email did get me thinking what would happen to my boyz if something should happen to me. Let it be known here and now that I really would hope that at the least Thompson and Diego would find a home together and if that couldn't also include Theo, that he would find another home with multiple cats. Also that their new owners would find a way to keep up traditions like Sunday morning treat time and turning on faucets after every meal- which reminds me I left my bathroom faucet (on a slow trickle) this morning before I left the house...

Good luck Mr. Amory and Lynx...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG - that is so sad, poor Mr. Amory and Lynx. I hope they find a home together.