Monday, December 18, 2006

Wishy Washy

That job I turned down a few months back? After thinking about it, I've decided to take it after all. I was really flattered how much the city wanted me- and since they hadn't done anything to fill the position after I turned it down...

I start December 29. I'm taking a trip to Washington DC the following week so I won't be starting in earnest until January 8.

I really excited about the opportunity. I'm always looking for chances to learn new things (much like Diego-san) so the next few months should be energizing (if not a little scary).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting! Will you have to move?

Dma said...

It'll take me probably around 45 minutes to get to work- mostly due to the volume of traffic. I'll have to see if I can tolerate that over a period of time... Part of me thinks I should move just so the boyz can share in this new adventure :-).