Monday, December 11, 2006

Things Have Changed

One of the past issues in my family is that before I started school my mom used to let me stay up later than my siblings and watch Mission Impossible.

Now the first season of that series has come out on DVD and I immediately bought a copy. Mom used to think it cute how I butchered the name of Barbara Bain's character (Cinnamon) Cimmanon...

It's kind of odd watching the show and thinking about my Mom while the boyz lie snuggly nearby. A lot of things have changed in 40 years (of course) but I can't help but feel Mom's presence when I'm watching the IMF crew trick another bad guy. Mom would have been excited to see Mission Impossible again. She also would have liked the boyz and they would have liked her as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know your Mom would have loved the boyz - whats not to love!

I never watched Mission Impossible, I was too busy with The Brady Bunch and Flintstones : ) My brother was a big fan though.