Sunday, September 03, 2006

The World's Most Stoic Clown

Man he must be putting me on. But I can't tell.

Diego has a wacky streak to him that adds to his abundant personality. He loves to get into places that the other boyz wouldn't even dream of. Last Christmas I bought a cabinet that opens from the top without a latch. When I woke up from a nap one afternoon I saw two nonchalant eyes looking at me from inside the cabinet.

One day I found Diego perched on top of the refrigerator; another peaking out the top of my waste paper basket. Today was another new resting place in his repertoire- inside my backpack. When he discovers one of these new places he looks so unemotional like it's no big deal, nothing new- but he's gotta be goofing off doesn't he? I can't help but chuckle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great picture! Diego is hilarious - "Yah, I'm laying in a backpack, no big deal". I think he must be trying to make you laugh without you knowing he's doing it. Very clever cat!