Saturday, September 23, 2006

More My Time

Ever since Theo came aboard Diego-san has tried hard to carve out times that he has my undivided attention. Originally "our" time was right before bedtime after I fed the boyz their last meal and as I headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

This is the time I comb Diego, and he always used to be the first upstairs after finishing his meal. Now days Thompson often comes up too mainly to get a drink of water out of the upstairs faucet.

So now Diego has taken to coming up after I feed the boyz their first meal of the day and as I go back upstairs to get ready for work. I've been checking my email as I drink my morning coffee and Diego has been coming up and howling at me to let me know he needs attention. He usually hops up in my lap after circling me a couple of times and then he lives up to his overly affectionate self.

Truth be told however, I think I enjoy "our" time as much as he does.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, how cute! Diego-san is trying to find time alone with you without the other boyz interrupting : )