Friday, November 24, 2006

Honorory Cat

I'm housesitting my friend A's two cats, Marabou and Marcel. Housesitting may not be the appropriate term since I'm just going over to A's house and feeding the two cats. Bringing two more cats over to my house would probably not work so well.

Yesterday afternoon was my first visit. Later on I went over to my nephew's and his wife's townhouse for Thanksgiving dinner. They also have two cats, Arthur and Abby. Being around four cats that aren't my boyz was kind of a weird experience. It was weird to be around cats who didn't want to hop on my lap and didn't know what to think of me and thus weren't exactly trusting me. I got home and got my usual attention which was nice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could the boyz tell you were with "other" cats? Whenever I'm around other animals, Kellie spends about 10 minutes sniffing me : )