Saturday, December 16, 2006

Drip Dropped

Hopefully my kitchen sink plumbing woes are all behind me. I ended up calling a plumber out. Good thing too because not only did he install a new faucet, but he ended up replacing some of the piping leading to the sink.

He was a nice fellow who recently left a major company to start out on his own. He showed me the pricing pages from the company he left and had I called them I would have ended up paying twice as much. So I was glad I called him (my sister had recommended him to me). Not only does my faucet no longer leak, but the new faucet looks about fifty times better.

During his visit I put the boyz in the bedroom and closed the door. A couple of years ago when I had problems with my furnace and had a repair person out, Diego was right there watching everything the guy was doing (as if Diego had some insight into how to repair a furnace properly). So I thought I'd give the plumber some privacy. Theo spent the entire time mewing and when I finally opened the door he had hidden underneath the futon. He must have figured something really bad was happening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it hilarious when you are trying to do something and they have there heads right in there with yours!

Who knows maybe Diego does know how to fix things : )