Sunday, September 02, 2007

Expenses

The boyz were running low on food so I ran up to the pet store. The final total came to $56. It's rare I spend $56 on my own groceries although to be fair, I tend to make trips to the grocery store on a bi-weekly basis so I buy fewer items per visit.

I bought the boyz two bags of food (one healthy the other what they prefer), a bag of treats, and a scratcher. The scratching pad is made out of a twine like cloth. The base has a place to put a small amount of catnip. It was an immediate hit although Diego began using it as a licker not a scratcher and Theo quickly ripped out a thread. I left the boyz alone with their new scratcher and when I returned they had it tipped over and all the cat nip had been consumed.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

New Scratcher + Catnip = GOOD!