Friday, September 21, 2007

My New Garbage Disposal

I'm probably not the first house owner to realize there is always some repair/improvement that needs to be made that is going to cost money. Last night my garbage disposal stopped working.

The last time this happened I called the service company and the woman who took my call told me before she sent someone out I should push the reset button. I didn't know there was a reset button but she described where it likely was located and that many of the service calls inevitably meant just having an expensive repair person come out and push the reset button. Well that particular time pushing the magical reset button took care of the problem but unfortunately not last night.

As I was on my knees fumbling for the reset button Theo got his face right next to mine trying to determine what I was up to. With the work being done on my basement I don't have a lot of spare cash so I may just let the garbage disposal remain out of service for a while.

Perhaps Theo was way ahead of me on this one and was volunteering to personally dispose of any food scraps that otherwise might find their way down the disposal...

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Theo is such a helpful kitty!

Unknown said...

Theo sounds like he was doing my favourite thing - snoopervising!