Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My New Mini

I got a new computer- a Mac Mini. It's nothing if not cute. It goes well with my the Mini Cooper I bought last summer. If I continue this pattern I'll end up with a little poodle next summer.

I haven't worked much in a Macintosh environment before so there is a learning curve involved. I was happy I got it hooked up and connected to the Internet. The reason I bought a new computer in the first place- my old PC with Windows 98 takes forever to connect to the Internet- and it's gotten to the point I can't have more than one window open at a time without encountering some problems.

This of course has somewhat reduced the cursing fits that the boyz listen to (and watch) intently.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A Mini Cooper! I LOVE those cars. Do you think you could find a mini-me to carry your mac mini to your mini cooper?

Dma said...

I've had my eye on the Mini-cooper ever since they were re-introduced in 2002. I never thought I'd actually own one but when I needed to replace my car I thought 'why not?' Glad i did because it is such a fun car to drive...