Friday, October 20, 2006

It's Diego's World

Last night, Diego-san and I were lounging around watching the National League playoff game. All of a sudden he tore off into the corner of the room and stood tall on the cat tree situated over by the window by the stairs. He stood there for a while so I went over to see what was up.

Sure enough there was a centipede high on the wall near the ceiling. I don't know how Diego originally spotted it, but I was impressed. He's quite the observant fellow.

Later on he saw something on TV he liked (apparently the Mets Endy Chavez) as he sprawled himself across the screen of the TV. I'm not sure what caught his attention but I'm sure it was something important.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny when they decide to block the television! I'm not sure if Kellie likes the warmth of the T.V. or what, but quite often she sits on top of it and dangles her fron paws over the edge.