Wednesday, October 11, 2006

His Treat- A Face Rub

Thompson loves to have his face rubbed and scratched.

Often times when I'm lying down he'll come stand on my chest and get his face right next to mine. This is the signal that he wants me to rub his face. I'll back him up and scratch the white space above his noise and rub my hand across his forehead.

He always starts to purr deeply when I do this. And if I stop he'll then move his face right up against mine again- a signal that he doesn't want me to stop.

If that's all it takes to keep him happy, I'm more than willing to oblige.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cats have no idea about "personal" space do they? :) Like Thompson, Kellie brings her face right up to mine if she wants attention, like I can't see her unless her nose is touching my head :)