Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thanks Diamond

Diamond was kind enough to nominate the boyz for this award:



Here are the rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

We've had less and less time to read all the wonderful blogs out there but these are a few we still read almost every day and thus will nominate:

Chica and Pumuckl
Gandalf and Grayson
Kellie the Orange Cat
Kitty Limericks
Gizmo
Momo
Parker

6 comments:

Gizmo said...

Aw, Thanks again guys!

Parker said...

Sweeeeeeet!
Thanks!
I shall place it proudly in my sidebar!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And ohboyohboy! Thanks for nominating us!

Ana said...

Wow, thank you so much boys! :-)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Thanks ++++++, guys!!! Again!! My SS is so slack in acknowledging awards that I shall have to bite her before I lose all my teethies.

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it along to me.