Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Delayed Demand

Diego's latest thing is he'll see me closing a window and he'll immediately jump up to look out that window and howl at me because that is the one window in the house (according to him) that should be open right at that instance. Never mind the window has been open all day long and Diego hadn't shown any interest in sitting in it. My gumption and thinking that the window should be closed at the very moment his schedule had him slotted to sit in that window... He makes it loudly and clearly known that I simply do not understand the window schedule in this house.

3 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

That's kitty perogative, haven't you worked it out yet?????

Daisy said...

Maybe you need to post a written window schedule so you do not get confused!

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

I almost managed to sneak out of the house this morning. Who needs an open window when you can be outside?