Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Snorerer

Every house has to have at least one who snores. Diego-san fills that role in our household. He doesn't do it all the time, in fact it's rare when he snores but last night I was awoken by the sound of him snoring somewhere unknown in the room. He was snoring so loud I thought about getting up and taping him. It reminded me of growing up and sharing a room with my brother. I knew if I didn't fall asleep before him, I may not get much sleep the rest of the night.

8 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

No one snores here, but Bean sometimes makes strange wheezing sounds when she sleeps.

gottagopractice said...

I hope you meant tapping, not taping (tee hee) though I know that when DH snores tape does cross my mind.

Dma said...

Actually I did mean taping. He sounded so cute I thought it would be fun preserving his impressive snoring... Of course I knew if I got up and found a tape recorder he'd likely wake up and follow me around to see what I was up to.

Daisy said...

I think only Mancats snore.

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha....that would be cute to hear Diego-San snoring. My Mum says I snore, but I'm skeptical!

Karen Jo said...

Taping Diego-san snoring sounds like an interesting project. I have never heard a cat snore.

gottagopractice said...

Wow, -d, do you still have a tape recorder? I know why I was confused now... it's been awhile since I have heard anyone refer to the recording process as "taping." Oops!

Dma said...

I do still have a tape recorder. But come to think of it I'm not sure I have any blank tapes...