Thursday, November 08, 2007

Roar

Another late night at the office and at the writing class I'm taking. That makes three late home arrivals in a row. (And tomorrow's threatening to make it four in a row...)

I find Diego's reaction- expression of displeasure- kinda amusing. He'll roar at me complete with the lion's circular head movement and then I'll pat him on the top of the head. He'll then follow me around until I sit down and he'll hop up on my lap and demand attention.

He's a very aggressive affection seeker.

3 comments:

gottagopractice said...

That is too funny. Madeleine "roars" at me when she wants a pet, too. I wonder if that is a medium-haired black cat genetic thing?

Unknown said...

Sometimes you just have to roar to get the attention you feel you need!

Daisy said...

I wish I could roar; I'll bet it sounds very impressive. My voice is little and squeaky.