Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's Not Easy Being a Black Cat

I missed any and all Halloween festivities at my house because T- and I are taking a short story writing class and last night was the first session.

Over the years Halloween has been a bit unpredictable- I sometimes get five or six trick or treaters that come to my door or I've gotten thirty to forty trick or treaters. It's difficult to know how much candy to buy so my strategy has always been to buy something that I like so if I have a lot leftover, it won't go to waste. Bubble gum has usually served the trick.

It would be interesting to know how the boyz responded to the doorbell ringing multiple times through the evening. (I'm assuming that it probably did.) Both being black cats, the day is a lil special for Theo and particularly Diego.

I do know by the time I got home and into bed both Theo and Diego were riled up. They spent much of the night chasing and fighting, hissin and cryin at each other.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I think all the annoying doorbell ringing must have gotten the boys irritated. I do not blame them for fussing.