Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Back to Cleveland

I flew to Cleveland today for a five day business trip. As soon as I pulled out the suitcase Diego and Thompson realized something was up. Theo soon did too and all three went from making sure there was food in their dishes to sitting on the suitcase to hiding underneath furniture. The past couple of times I've taken trips Thompson has had an anxiety attack- trembling as soon as I bring the packed suitcase downstairs.

My niece is coming over to feed them beginning tomorrow. I do wonder what the boyz do the rest of the day. I'm not sure they miss me for my company so much as for my ability to keep them entertained. I do a lot of yammering when I'm home and once in a while will break into a spontaneous dance or something they haven't seen before. I'll bet there's a whole lot of napping when I'm not there.

No comments: