Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blast You Groundhog

I'm just about this close to sending Thompson off to Pennsylvania to track down that damn groundhog who saw his shadow ensuring us six more weeks of winter.

On my way to work this morning the thermometer read minus 11 degrees fahrenheit. The bank billboard indicated it was minus 26 degrees celsius. This is much too cold. It was 28 degrees and snowing when I arrived in Louisville last week. I'm tired, I'm cold, and as this post proves, I'm whiny.

Go get him Thompson. I'm counting on you to make sure that darn groundhog never sees his shadow again...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Frostbite, that's much too cold for us!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

We are having winter? Where?

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Pee Ess: If my bean tell you she get plague from Justin Morneau, she lie. He perfectly capable getting plague on her own. Every year she blame Justin. She sick now, she not even seen Justin.

Daisy said...

I feel like a big baby because we start thinking it's very cold on the few occasions it gets below 60 degrees!

Parker said...

Thompson, do you know how cute you are???

Victor Tabbycat said...

Gosh, you sound just like mine Mom! We's been chantin No Mo Sno. She says she's glad dis is a record year an not the norm. We's in Madison, WI an haf had ofur 7 FEET of snow dis winter (but not all at once).
No Mo Sno
No Mo Sno
No Mo Sno
80% change of persipitation? What's dat?