I found Porky, Kenta’s favorite toy who has been missing since before his scary health scare. He loves carrying Porky who is either a porcupine or hedgehog to different spots in our house. I have always brought Porky back to other cat toy containers and Kenta always grabs his pal and leaves him in a different place in our house. I thought we lost Porky because I looked everywhere and I couldn’t find wherever Kenta brought him to. Then, this weekend I found Porky. Kenta has yet to bring his friend to what he considers a more appropriate place but I’m 100 percent confident our game will continue…


3 comments:
dood ‼️‼️‼️ glad porky iz bak tho now ewe guyz gotta think oh sum plaze
ta hide that dad wood never think ta look at…..under de fridge mite be kinda tight…..how bout…in plane site 😸🐾💚
Awww...glad he has his friend back.
This is a cool game of hide and seek, I’ll bet it keeps both of you busy.
Post a Comment