Still mystified by my feline colleagues, still crazy after all these years.
I had a weird dream involving my housemates. We were in the house I grew up in (which is only a couple of miles from our current house). There was a walrus that looked like Kenta so I was going to introduce the two of them. I couldn’t find Kenta and then I noticed to my horror that the front door, including the storm door was wide open. Sure enough, Kenta, Alias and Norma were racing around the front yard playing in the leaves. I was able to coerce them back into the house only to notice there were three cats that looked exactly like Norma. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to tell which one was the real Norma even though her personality is rather unique. Then Theo appeared and he immediately bit my hand. (Theo never bit me his entire life in this non-dream world). I then woke up.
I think the biting part probably has to do with Koi, the cat I helped get adopted (who sadly since has been returned back to the shelter) who has a biting history. I haven’t a clue what the walrus and three Norma’s were about.
Post a Comment
No comments:
Post a Comment