Monday, March 25, 2024

The Culprit

The great toilet paper unrolling culprit was caught in the act. Since the first two incidents occurred I’ve been solving the problem by leaving the bathroom door closed at all times. This prevented a toilet paper shortage from occurring in the house. Yesterday morning I forgot to close the door after my shower. I went down to get my coffee and when I returned upstairs, Kenta was playing with a shredded roll of toilet paper on the steps.

I scolded him and told him toilet paper doesn’t grow on trees. But I guess in reality it probably does. 
 

1 comment:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

busted buddy….πŸ§»πŸ§»πŸ§»πŸ§»πŸ™€πŸ™€
well, leest thiz iznt like 4 yeerz ago
when ya had ta horde de stuff
coz oh covid….N dadz rite, it
doez sorta grow on treez ‼️πŸ˜ΊπŸ’™πŸŸ