Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Routine Boy

I worked back at the office most of last week, onboarding a new employee. Norma and Alias were pretty wound up by the time I got back home. The big news however, was Theo was his pre-2020 self, greeting me at the door and following me around until there was food in his dish. I knew last year was really hard on him with the loss of Diego-San and the addition of two new siblings. What I realize now is the hardest part of all was the complete change in the routine. He never figured that out,,, 

Back working at home again…

5 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Yes, we cats do like our routines!
Happy to hear Theo is happy again too :)
Purrs, Julie

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...nothin werst than havin yur roo teen changed; lezz itz bass terd turkee on de dinner plate ~~~~~

☺☺♥♥

Timmy Tomcat said...

We cats sure hate change no matter what sort. Hope he keeps on doing well

catladymac said...

Glad that Theo seems happier ! We DO like a safe routine !

The Island Cats said...

Yep, us cats like our routine! Hopefully, Theo will find his. ~Ernie