Friday, August 13, 2021

Cat Whisperer

I told Norma the other day that one of the things I miss most about Diego-San is nearly every night we were together he slept right by my side, head on my shoulder or arm. He even had a signal that he was cold and wanted to climb under the covers (he’d paw the blankets and sheets until I lifted them for him to climb underneath).

Norma must’ve understood because ever since then when I turn off the lights, she has lay down next to me. She doesn’t stay there long, five minutes at most, but I appreciate the extra time together. I guess I’m some sort of cat whisperer…

5 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

I am happy that Norma will spend that time with you.
Maybe it will get longer as she realizes how cozy it is.
I like to sleep next to mum's pillow.
Purrs, Julie

da tabbies o trout towne said...

big time awwwws heer norma....tell dad may bee as de weatherz tern
kewler ewe will stay longer....that wood bee total lee awesum for
yur dad ta bee a cat whispererz !! :) ♥♥

happee week end !

catladymac said...

She may spend more time as the weather cools off. When my cats cuddle right now they end up sticking to me.

The Island Cats said...

That is really sweet.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Even though we kitties don't understand the verbiage, we do understand what you're saying, if you say it with intent. My human has found this is true of most critters, not just cats.