Thursday, July 01, 2021

Pin Cushion Part Two

Theo had his second acupuncture appointment. Actually the appointment was supposed to be last week. I was at a meeting back in my real office and was delayed in getting home so I had minutes to round Theo up, put him in his carrier and bringing him to the clinic. We got there five minutes late… or so I thought. I had written down the wrong time so we were actually over an hour late and the appointment had been canceled. So we returned home, Theo voicing his displeasure the entire time. I rescheduled the appointment and this time we made it on time. Theo again was quite vocal until we got into the lobby where there was a very large dog who also was very vocal. Theo got quiet very quickly. He did OK during the treatment. When he was in his carrier with the needles stuck in him, he kept trying to nudge the door open with his nose. And similar to when I bonked him the other night, this caused him to sneeze. 

I think the treatments have helped. He’s been much more like his old self including spending time in the evening in the bathroom with the door closed. He used to do that nearly every evening but hasn’t done it much the past several months. I hope it’s a sign he is feeling better.

6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad the treatments seem to be helping! Keep us posted.

Timmy Tomcat said...

We sure hope they help Theo. Purrs my friends

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Theo! I have never had acupuncture, but mum says it is a form of treatment.
I send BIG purrs and hope the acupuncture helps you !!!
Big purrs!!!!!!
Purrs, Julie

catladymac said...

We're glad Theo seems better ! Locking himself in the bathroom for some "me time" eh ?

The Island Cats said...

I’m glad to hear the acupuncture seems to be helping.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

DOOD....WE THINK THIZ SOUNDZ LIKE A GRATE SIGN & HEERZ HOPIN EWE IZ... MOST SHIRL LEE ..... GETTIN BAK TA YUR OLE SELF ☺☺♥♥