Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Energizer Siblings

As things are reopening, Norma and Alias are already having difficulty adjusting to my new schedule. I went to a couple of Twins games last week and didn’t get home until after 10 p.m. Last night I attended an event and didn’t get home until around 9 p.m. They must have slept the time I was away because all three nights for an hour after I got home they were going full speed 100 mph, racing up and down stairs, leaping on and off furniture and hurdling poor stationary Theo.
 

3 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

I agree! When mum was in lockdown, I loved having her home. She was in lockdown twice.
I am adjusting to her being gone all day again :/
I think she misses lockdown too.
Purrs, Julie

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz....give yur brother theo a rest... and when dad comez in at that kinda time, make sure he getz NOE sleep that nite :) ♥♥☺☺

The Island Cats said...

Hopefully they’ll learn to adjust to your new schedule. Then again, maybe not. ;)