Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Getting to Know You: Alias

Still learning about my new housemates’ personalities. Alias Kenta definitely defers to his sister (just like me). So far I’ve learned he loves looking out the living room picture window. He also is a ferocious hunter of paper towels with an uncanny ability of finding those I’ve left laying around the house. So far, a semi-snuggler preferred napping place on my legs next to his sister. I love his striping and that the bottom of his legs are black. He’s a keeper.
 

5 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

It's fun to see their purrsonalities develop!
Kenta is mighty cute and I bet he will continue to get more cute.
It looks like he could get used to the snuggling part too :)
I love to snuggle.
Purrs, Julie

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....we look forwerd ta lurnin mor and see in mor postz

ewe ree mind uz oh gram paw dude....even down two de "M"
on yur forehead :) ♥♥

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Of COURSE he's a keeper! MOL

The Island Cats said...

He’s very cute too!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Look at that face! He is such a sweet looking little kitty