Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Recovering

Over a year ago I developed a terrible ringing in my left ear.  Last summer I got some cortisone shots to the eardrum in an attempt to alleviate the ringing.  The hole from those shots never healed so last week I had surgery to repair the perforated eardrum.

I've been doing a lot of sleeping since coming home.  The boyz's routine has become a lot different but the thing that has most concerned them is that instead of taking a shower upstairs like I've done every day for the past seven or eight years, I've been taking a bath downstairs so I don't get the dressing on my head wet.  The boyz don't quite know what to make of this change....

4 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Boyz!
This is suspicious behavior indeed!
He's been replaced by an alien!

Katnip Lounge said...

Water immersion is far more upsetting than merely being pelted with it.

Purrs to a speedy recovery!

Denise said...

I hope the condition is relieved.

The Island Cats said...

Never change a cat's routine...

We hope you heal quickly!