Thursday, June 28, 2012

15 Feet Straight in the Air

Yesterday morning as I was just about to head out to work, we lost the power in our house.  Thompson was sitting on my lap and he jumped about 15 feet straight in the air when the power cut out because the smoke detector beeped when it switched over to battery power.  Theo was investigating things by my feet and he jumped about 15 feet straight in the air as well.  Because Thompson and Theo jumped about 15 feet straight in the air, I jumped about 15 feet straight in the air too.  I'm not sure if Diego-san jumped about 15 feet straight in the air because I'm not sure where he was at the time...  Luckily when I got home from work, the power was restored and there was no more jumping about 15 feet straight in the air going on anywhere.

2 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Wow, lots of jumping going on! That must have been something to see!

Shaggy and Scout said...

YOW!
Anything out of the ordinary really rocks your world doesn't it. Thankfully sanity has returned!