Thursday, February 12, 2009

Got To Get Up Pretty Early in the Morning...

I should know better by now than to think that I can outsmart Theo...

I finished up a bag of cat food but had enough to fill the dish of one of the boyz. Even with the difference in freshness I thought I was doing Theo a favor by giving him the last of the old food since the new bag is "light" food and if cat food is anything like people food, then diet probably isn't as tasty as the regular stuff. But Theo was having none of it. He kept trying to get at Thompson or Diego's food and wouldn't touch his own. I finally asked Thompson (before I picked him up and plopped him down) to switch places with Theo. Thompson, ever the obedient boy, complied.

3 comments:

Parker said...

Atta' boy Thompson!
ps - Thanks for the positive thoughts for my Mommy

Daisy said...

I think the "light" food has some extra flavoring to make it seem more palatable (that's another way of saying to trick us).

gottagopractice said...

Thompson is such a gentleman. Theo is such a boy <g>!