Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Where Are the Boyz?

I was getting ready to go to work this morning and the only one around was Theo who kept rubbing up against me.

That Thompson and Diego were nowhere to be seen was a bit unusual. Usually Diego is right there watching my every move and many mornings Thompson makes it a trio of boyz either urging me to blow off work and stay home, or encouraging me to get out of the house ASAP so they can get on with their morning- it's hard to tell which.

I kinda did a search for the other two boyz and found them contently sleeping together in a cat tree underneath an open window. They didn't bat an eye as I said goodbye to them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Diego and Thompson must be enjoying the fresh air - Theo's like Kellie he's worried that he might miss something so he keeps his eye on you : )