Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

I rode my scooter over to the cemetary in the morning to visit my Mom. I can't believe it's been nearly eight years... No doubt Mom would have loved the boyz (and they her) and she'd probably have a soft spot in her heart (as I must admit I do) for Thompson in particular.

I read once that cats see the person who feeds them as their mother since providing food is one of the major duties of a mother cat. I think Theo picked up on this as he was extra special to me today. He took a nap with me and after he was given his dinner he hopped up on my lap and gave me extra attention. What a sweet lil fella.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

On May 10 it was 2 years since my Mom passed away - it never gets easier, especially on Mother's Day. I'm going to the cemetary after work tonight with flowers.

Yes, I'm sure Theo was giving you his version of a Mother's Day gift : )