Saturday, August 26, 2006

Now What? Once Again...

I was formally offered the position I applied, interviewed (and was aggressively recruited) for. I'm impressed how thoroughly my potential employer made sure I was the type of employee they were seeking. This latest step was a psychological (aptitude) series of tests. I passed. I actually registered a personality.

It's a wonderful opportunity and offer. Yet it isn't exactly a crystal clear decision I now have on my hands.

I have a great deal of loyalty toward my current employer and boss. And this is absolutely the worst time to leave my position in the cycle of things. I truly really haven't made up my mind although I 'm definitely leaning one way. Just which way not even my boyz could reveal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, even if you don't take the job, it's nice to be wanted : )