Monday, June 26, 2006

House Manager

If I were to post the position of house manager, I think Thompson would likely get hired. The boy loves his schedule. If I'm tardy on any of the three feeding times, he'll let me know with an insistent meow.

After dinner he expects me to be in the bathroom to turn on the faucet a trickle because all three boyz enjoy a sip of water after they are done eating.

He'll wait patiently outside the bathroom door in the morning waiting for me to get out of the shower. Unlike Theo, he never claws at the door or even meows. He'll just sit there, right in the center waiting for me to come out, get dressed, and then get breakfast out. He won't even go downstairs until he knows I'm ready because this would be a deviation from the routine. Once he sees I'm going downstairs he'll tear down as fast as he can.

I love that when I come home and go in the bedroom to change he'll come storming in because he knows that I will open his favorite window.

No comments: