Thursday, June 22, 2006

This is Where This Towel Belongs

Theo is generally well behaved and sweet but there is one habit that he's had from the start that I can't seem to break him of. For some reason he feels the need to pull any hanging towel down to the floor as if he's opposed to the concept of racks. Not only does this behavior raise issues of sanitation, but it also means that if I don't find the towels soon enough and re-hang them, they won't dry as quickly.

This morning it wasn't his towel fetish that got Theo into trouble. I was awoken by the sound of him scratching the window screen next to my bed. No matter what I did he wouldn't stop this activity. I pulled him away from the window, scolded him and minutes later I would hear his tiny lil mew, the one he does when he knows he's about to do something that will get him into trouble.

Sigh.

No comments: