Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Never Deterred

Thompson has had a rough few days. The other day I was doing my laundry. I was bringing up a finished load from the dryer downstairs to the upper wing to fold and put away. As I was climbing up the stairs I dropped a sock and I stopped only to see that Thompson was flying up the stairs right behind me. He wasn't prepared for me to stop and as he tried to apply his brakes he ended up crashing his chest hard into the next stair. He sat there dazed for a second but eventually bounded up the rest of the stairs with me.

Last night he threw up (and I mean really threw up) after eating his dinner. Of course Diego and Theo immediately had to go over to the regurgitated food to sniff at it. Thompson seemed OK the rest of the evening. It was probably just pay back because I was recently marveling to a friend how these three boyz have thus far thrown up or hacked up hairballs with far less frequency from what Mr. Max did.

No comments: