Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Theo Memorial

I haven’t put away Theo’s favorite bed. Alias and Norma have never tried napping in it. Years ago, a former work colleague gave me a toy cat that breathes and purrs. I’ve kept it in my office(s) since. Visitors often ask, “Is that a real cat?” Last week we moved office locations and I brought the toy cat home. He now formalizes our Theo memorial. Although every time I walk up stairs, particularly in the dark, I have to look twice not to think Theo is sleeping in his bed again.
 

2 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

I can bet theo is, still sleeping there 💙💚❤️
I still have out things that were dude’s, sauce’s
and tuna’s….~~~~~~

The Island Cats said...

What a sweet way to remember Theo. I still have lots of things out that remind me of Wally ans Zoey...keeping their memory alive.