Monday, August 24, 2020

Diego-san’s Big Adventure

Diego-san skipped his morning meal. Later, when I was eating my lunch,.he came hobbling into the kitchen with his back side up. He then tried taking a dump right there in the kitchen but couldn’t. So I gathered him up and drove him to the urgent care. They told us they couldn’t see him for a very long time, so we drove back home. On the way I noticed a bad odor coming from the carrier. He had been able to go some. He ate his meal in the evening. A return trip to the vet might be in the cards.

6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am sending purrs to Diego. I hope it was just a temporary glitch in his digestive system.

Mickey's Musings said...

I am also sending BIG purrs to Diego.
In her last years Georgia had lots of bowel issues.
Purrs this issue is temporary.
Purrs,Julie

catladymac said...

Sending purrayers and Power of the Paw to Diego-San. Hope he is better soon!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....we hope yur dayz goin better N doez knot ree quire a trip two de vet N we R sorree urgent care waz knot....urgent ~~~~

we noe dad haz all reddy asked google what ta due... ta help ewe out, but if we may recommend thiz product:

https://humarian.com/probonix-cats/

thiz iz knot a salez pitch... N we due knot werk for them.. ore get free stuff; but we DUE use it daily N swearz bye it

it may be de help ewe knead for long term happeez buddy ☺☺♥♥

ask dad ta chex it out

Timmy Tomcat said...

We are purring for Diego. When you get constipated it is no joke and cats can get that way big time. I know! I let a big one in the tub when that happens to me so Dad knows.

The Island Cats said...

Poor Diego-San. We send him many purrs and hope he is okay. (Has the vet ever mentioned giving him a little miralax mixed in his food to help with the constipation?)