Monday, October 14, 2019

October

Apparently, this is black cat awareness month. I’ll admit I wasn’t one who thought I’d ever bring a black cat into my home. Not that I was opposed to that, but I always found other cats more attractive. Then I met Diego-San. His fur is silky. His face is so handsome. And his personality is as big as the sky. I’ve loved every day, every moment, every year we’ve spent together. Would I encourage another to take a black cat into their life? Um, that’s a stupid question.

4 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My humans parents had a black cat in their lives more often than not. The last cat her dad has was a beautiful black longhair that now lives in Nashville with her ex.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...black catz rock...for sure.....we wish we hada good fotoz oh R cuzin
sam B frum manee moonz ago.....him waz total lee kewl !! ☺☺♥♥

Mickey's Musings said...

No argument here! Black cats are amazing and I could not imagine not having one.
Of all my black cats, Julie has the silkiest fur and she is a lap cat too :)
I am a happy mum!
Cheers, Nancy

The Island Cats said...

You know we’re fans of black cats. They rock!