Friday, August 16, 2019

Anniversary

MN Pets, the service that came out to my house to euthanize Thompson, and return his cremated remains to me, sent me a nice sympathy card hoping I’m doing alright during the one year anniversary of his death. While it was a nice gesture, I hadn’t even connected the dots to the anniversary. At least on a conscious level. A couple of weeks back I saw this 3D frame advertised on FB. I immediately ordered one and it arrived yesterday. It’s really pretty cool, a good way to remember my friend.

3 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Purrs as you remember dear Thompson.
That is a pawsome way to remember him as well.
We really like the 3D frame.
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

The Island Cats said...

That frame is a beautiful way to remember Thompson. Purrs to you on this sad anniversary.

Denise said...

Love it!